Yamato provides special weighing solutions for products such as: fusilli, macaroni, ravioli, penne, vermicelli, etc.
Special requirements have to be taken into consideration during the weighing and packaging of these goods. These requirements play a key role during the planning of your individual packaging line. In order to optimize your packaging process, our engineering team is there to support you in choosing and integrating the most convenient weighing machine for your packaging line.
For the weighing and packaging of a wide diversity of pasta products, Yamato offers special industrial weighers, suitable for adequate handling of both fragile and sticky pasta.
Weighing technologies used in the weighing and packaging process of pasta
- Yamato’s multihead weighers grant high flexibility and the possibility to readjust different products rapidly and with great simplicity.
- Yamato´s advanced multihead technologies reduce the loss of product and lead to excellent precision.
- Yamato´s weighing technologies simplify your weighing and packaging process and enable you to fill up packaging sizes from 1 g up to 20 kg.
Best cleaning and hygiene standards required when weighing and packaging pasta
- Fully sealed stainless steel enclosure complies with the highest hygiene standards – IP 65 and IP67. Therefore, Yamato´s multihead weighers are the best weighing equipment for weighing pasta.
- YDB (Yamato Diffusion Bonding) buckets have no space for dust and bacteria propagation on the bonding plane. This enables you to use the same machine for weighing and packaging of different goods after short cleaning.
Minimal downtime for maintenance of the weighers and the packaging lines for pasta
- Various indications for quick recovery are available, such as Alarm display and Replacement time display for consumable parts.