Meat,Fish & Poultry
At Yamato you will always find suitable weighing equipment and packaging solutions needed for the weighing of meat, seafood, and poultry.
Yamato’s multihead weighers are designed to suit the individual specifications of your application, enabling you to weigh and package a wide variety of products quickly and efficiently.
Yamato provides special weighing solutions for products such as: fresh meat, fillets, meatballs, poultry, chicken wings and legs, fresh fish, fillet of fish, seafood, etc.
Special requirements have to be taken into consideration during the weighing and packaging of these goods. These requirements play a key role during the planning of your individual packaging line. In order to optimize your packaging process, our engineering team is there to support you in choosing and integrating the most convenient weighing machine for your packaging line.
For the weighing and packaging of meat products, Yamato offers special industrial weighers, suitable for the handling of sticky products.
Weighing technologies used in the weighing and packaging process of meat products
- The packaging process for meat products can be optimized through application of special Yamato equipment.
- Yamato´s advanced multihead technologies reduce the loss of product and lead to excellent precision.
- Yamato´s weighing technologies simplify your weighing and packaging process and enable you to fill up packaging sizes from 1 g up to 20 kg.
Best cleaning and hygiene standards required when weighing and packaging fresh, sticky products
- Fully sealed stainless steel enclosure complies with the highest hygiene standards – IP 65 and IP67. Therefore, Yamato´s multihead weighers are the best weighing equipment for weighing meat, seafood, and poultry.
- YDB (Yamato Diffusion Bonding) buckets have no space for dust and bacteria propagation on the bonding plane. This enables you to use the same machine for weighing and packaging of different goods after short cleaning.
Minimal downtime for maintenance of the weighers and the packaging lines for meat products
- Various indications for quick recovery are available, such as Alarm display and Replacement time display for consumable parts.