At Yamato you will always find suitable weighing equipment and packaging solutions needed for the weighing of confectionery.
Yamato provides special weighing solutions for products such as: fruit gums, jelly products, candied fruits, chews, lollipops, marzipan, chewing gum, marshmallows, chocolate, etc.
Special requirements have to be taken into consideration during the weighing and packaging of these goods. These requirements play a key role during the planning of your individual packaging line. In order to optimize your packaging process, our engineering team is there to support you in choosing and integrating the most convenient weighing machine for your packaging line.
For the weighing and packaging of confectionery, Yamato offers special industrial weighers, suitable for handling fragile and sticky products, confectionery covered in sugar as well as chocolate sweets.
Weighing technologies used in the weighing and packaging process of confectionery
- A special anti-stick coating enables the quick and precise weighing of extremely sticky and soft products.
- Yamato´s advanced multihead technologies reduce the loss of product and lead to excellent precision.
- Yamato´s weighing technologies simplify your weighing and packaging process and enable you to fill up packaging sizes from 1 g up to 20 kg.
Best cleaning and hygiene standards required when weighing and packaging confectionery
- Fully sealed stainless steel enclosure complies with the highest hygiene standards – IP 65 and IP67. Therefore, Yamato´s multihead weighers are the best weighing equipment for weighing confectionery.
- YDB (Yamato Diffusion Bonding) buckets have no space for dust and bacteria propagation on the bonding plane. This enables you to use the same machine for weighing and packaging of different goods after short cleaning.
Minimal downtime for maintenance of the weighers and the packaging lines for confectionery
- Various indications for quick recovery are available, such as Alarm display and Replacement time display for consumable parts.